Prepare to Lead
Dates: August 25, 2022
Meets: Thu., Aug. 25, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Boise State University-Yanke Research Park, Rm 207
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
Be prepared to lead!
If you are a team leader, front-line supervisor, or stepping into a new supervisory role, you will gain skills and tools to help set your course as a leader.
When many of us are promoted into a leadership position, what’s often missing is how to make the shift from being one of the team members to the new leader. This workshop will reveal the essential behaviors that you will need to adopt in order to fill the role of a new leader.
You will learn:
- The traits of a good leader
- The essentials of communication
- The process of setting and guiding employee work assignments
- The traits of a good coach
- The process for executing a work project
So that you will be able to:
- Set an example as a leader
- Improve lines of communication with employees, peers, and supervisors
- Establish clear expectations
- Guide employees to meet their work expectations
- Facilitate a work project
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|
Boise State University-Yanke Research Park, Rm 207220 E Parkcenter Blvd
Boise, ID 83706