Managing Stress in a Stressed-Out World
Dates: December 6, 2022
Meets: Tue., Dec. 6, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
Creating Calm in Your Career
Learn Practical tools to help minimize the negative effects of toxic stress.
In today's world, we are finding ourselves barraged with negative information. With the advances in technology and social media, it can be hard to keep up with all we have to do, or stay aware of, in any given day. The stress caused by these realities, can have a harmful impact on our lives as well as on our productivity. Annually this costs businesses billions of dollars in lost revenue. In this course, attendees will learn about stress and how to effectively manage its presence in our lives.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Understand how your brain and body approach conflict
- Learn to recognize the various signs and symptoms of stress
- Take home techniques to better manage your physical and emotional response to stress
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Use new tools to manage your stress
- Apply techniques to minimize our brains’ natural tendency toward negativity
- Recognize stress in others so you can better communicate with them and have a stronger team
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|