Negotiation and Leadership
Dates: November 15-16, 2022
Meets: Tue. and Wed., Nov. 15, 16, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $449.00
Negotiation Skills to Improve the Workplace
While many people say they do not like to negotiate, they often fail to realize the negotiation process is part of our everyday life - both at work and elsewhere. This course will teach participates how to understand competitive vs. collaborative negotiation tactics and when to use them to best improve any situation.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Recognize the most common negative tactics utilized by people and how to neutralize their effects
- Learn how and when to apply a wide variety of negotiation tools and techniques
- Understand how to negotiate with difficult people and move beyond impasse
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Improved working relationships and resolve problems quicker.
- Better understanding of personal tendencies in the face of conflict.
- Fresh insight into listening to hear and speaking to be heard.
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 449.00|