Dates: October 4, 2022
Meets: Tue., Oct. 4, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
Learn to identify and utilize nonverbal communication in specific ways that will help resolve conflicts more effectively.
Conflict is unavoidable and a solid understanding of nonverbal communication is a key advantage that produces more effective results with others during crucial conversations and challenging times.
This workshop explores the communication process from the perspective of how information is conveyed using micro expressions and other nonverbal communication with particular emphasis on conflict. Statistically, only a meager 7% of communication is related to the specific words spoken. We will explore nonverbal communication in bite size pieces so participants end the day having learned specific techniques to interpret and utilize the remaining 93% and positively work with that knowledge.
You will learn:
- Micro expressions and facial expressions
- Basic brain functions and how they relate to non-verbal communication
- Eye contact, Kinesics, Posture, Para-language, and Physiological aspects of communication
- How to utilize nonverbalcommunication to minimize conflict and stress
- Compassionate communication
So you will be able to:
- Improve communication effectiveness
- Better understand what others are expressing beyond their words during conflict
- Improve your usage of nonverbal communication to de-escalate conflict
- Understand how our brains process verbal vs. non-verbal communication
- Identify nonverbal cues and know how to respond to them
- Connect more deeply with others during difficult times
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|