Neuroscience of Conflict Management
Dates: September 27, 2022
Meets: Tue., Sep. 27, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
Learn The Latest Brain Science to Help Resolve Conflict Faster and Prevent its Frequency
Conflict is unavoidable and neuroscience helps us leverage our brain power so we can best communicate during crucial conversations and times of stress.
This course explores the communication process from the perspective of how one’s brain manages information and reacts to stress with particular emphasis on conflict. Brain functions will be explored in bite size pieces that will teach participants what occurs unconsciously and automatically during conflict and how to positively work with that knowledge.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Microexpressions and non-verbal communication
- Basic brain functions
- Neuroscience techniques that improve conflict management and communication
- How to begin crucial conversations and set the stage for success
- Compassionate communication
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Improve communication effectiveness
- Remain more in control of your brain and emotions during conflict
- Improve an individual’s capacity to hear what is being said during conflict
- Understand what occurs in the brain during conflict
- De-escalate high emotions
- Connect more deeply with others during difficult times
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|