Neuroscience of Customer Service
Dates: March 15, 2022
Meets: Tue., Mar. 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Boise State University-Meridian Center,Rm 102-103
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
Leverage Brain Science to Connect with Customer’s Minds & Hearts
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to add value to the customer experience
- How to leverage our neural strategies of information processing to improve internal and external customer interactions
- How the brain’s need for social connections influences the customer.
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Increase your ability to hear the customer and be better heard by them
- Use the BRAIN-based approach to improve the customer service experience
- Successfully deal with difficult/angry customers
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|
Boise State University-Meridian Center,Rm 102-1032950 Magic View Dr, Ste 188
Meridian, ID 83642