Leader Development Program - Managing Self
Dates: August 23-24, 2022
Meets: Tue., Wed., and Thu., Aug. 23, 24, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Boise State University-Yanke Research Park,Rm 510 & 511
Registration Fee & Materials: $449.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learn The Five Core Values of Self-Management
“Leadership is not something you do – it’s something you are.”– T. Lautzenheiser
There is a direct correlation between one’s ability to self-manage and their effectiveness as a leader.
In this session, you will examine the five core values of self-management; managing authority with humility, communicating effectively, managing time with purpose, displaying and maintaining emotional health, and personal versatility. The session process will include a discussion on what it means to lead, a discovery of the behaviors effective leaders exemplify, an opportunity for self-reflection and evaluation, and the challenge to create a plan for developing the leader within.
- Discover and discuss the concept of balancing authority with humility
- Learn and discuss ways to get the most out of your communication efforts
- Learn the principles of reducing work-related stress through purposeful time-management
- Assess your leadership strengths and growth opportunities
- Discover and discuss leadership styles and versatility
- Practice applying all of the above concepts through interactive class activities
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 449.00|
Boise State University-Yanke Research Park,Rm 510 & 511220 E Parkcenter Blvd
Boise, ID 83706