Leader Development Program - Managing Self
Dates: May 5-6, 2021
Meets: Wed. and Thu., May. 5, 6, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $449.00
Learn The Five Core Values of Self-Management
“Leadership is not something you do – it’s something you are.”– T. Lautzenheiser
There is a direct correlation between one’s ability to self-manage and their effectiveness as a leader.
In this session, you will examine the five core values of self-management; managing authority with humility, communicating effectively, managing time with purpose, displaying and maintaining emotional health, and personal versatility. The session process will include a discussion on what it means to lead, a discovery of the behaviors effective leaders exemplify, an opportunity for self-reflection and evaluation, and the challenge to create a plan for developing the leader within.
- Discover and discuss the concept of balancing authority with humility
- Learn and discuss ways to get the most out of your communication efforts
- Learn the principles of reducing work-related stress through purposeful time-management
- Assess your leadership strengths and growth opportunities
- Discover and discuss leadership styles and versatility
- Practice applying all of the above concepts through interactive class activities
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 449.00|