Professional & Technical Writing: Emails
Dates: April 1, 2021
Meets: Thu., Apr. 1, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee: $249.00
Keeping up with new trends in Electronic Communication
This course focuses on crafting emails that are clear and concise. You will learn how to capture the attention of your intended audience and convince readers to act on your communication.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Design and write content that speaks to your reader and gets results
- Use revision and editing shortcuts to present professional appealing emails
- Employ the latest tools to your advantage, including catchy subject lines, preview text, readability levels, marking messages, and emails for hand-held devices.
- Manage your overflowing mailbox by using
- Canned Responses
- Snooze Messages
- Full-Screen Compose
- Send & Archive Button
- Undo Send
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Increase positive responses to your emails
- Effectively manage your inbox
- Present a professional persona in your digital communication
- Use the newest technology in electronic communications to enhance your organization
- Grasp and understand new opportunities in software
Here’s your chance to take charge of the task that consumes so much of your day—writing emails!
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 249.00|