Excel Data Analysis, Level 3
Dates: March 30, 2021
Meets: Tue., Mar. 30, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
For the Advanced User Who Spends a Lot of Time Working With Large Amounts of Data
The theme for this data analysis class is high-end productivity. Students will learn how to use Excel Pivot Tables, advanced Excel productivity tools, simple Macros, and Excel Power Query.
- Create a data analysis spreadsheet based on 15,000+ rows of data (provided by instructor).
- Create a useful Dashboard in order to make a spreadsheet intuitive for other users.
- Create simple macros that convert a long process into one single click.
- Learn and Use the Power Query tool that Microsoft has embedded into Excel 2016 and 2019
- Create a data-cleaning query that is reusable for future redundant data sets.
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|