Leader Development Program - Managing Processes
Dates: March 17-18, 2021
Meets: Wed. and Thu., Mar. 17, 18, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $449.00
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
“If a person can’t describe what they do as a process… they don’t know what they are doing.”
– W. Edwards Deming
As a leader, you can quickly increase your team’s effectiveness and overall efficiency, by using proven process tools.
In this session, you will have the opportunity to learn and practice process improvement in the following areas; customer care, project management, decision-making, problem-solving, and delegation.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Continuous process improvement for overall work-flow
- Creating a better customer-care climate
- Initiating and executing team projects
- Making decisions and solving problems as a team
- Delegating important work
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 449.00|