Project Management Program: Execution, Monitoring and Controlling
Dates: March 10-11, 2021
Meets: Wed. and Thu., Mar. 10, 11, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $449.00
Improve Your Ability to Manage a Project to a Successful Conclusion
The success of your project depends on your ability as a Project Manager to create and mold an effective project team, manage and control the project effectively, and then manage the change required of stakeholders.
This class gives new and experienced Project Managers insights and skills necessary to carry out the day-to-day management of a project, regardless of its size. The successful Project Manager knows how to build and motivate the project team and then manage that team to be the most effective and productive it can be. Project Managers are often responsible for leading stakeholders through the change process to get them ready for changes brought about by the project.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to transform your project members into a highly-effective team
- How to manage your team and stakeholders as the project progresses
- How to manage stakeholders of your project through the changes brought about by the Project Manager
- How to communicate with all Stakeholders of the project about the things they want and need to know
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify how your project fits into the structure of your organization, and how that structure changes your approach to managing
- Bring your project team together and create an effective team, rather than a group of individuals
- Communicate effectively with project members, the Project Sponsor and all stakeholders
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 449.00|