The Emotional Intelligence Difference
Dates: March 9, 2021
Meets: Tue., Mar. 9, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $329.00
This course is centered around an EQ assessment given through Target Training International. Emotional intelligence (EI) is considered to be one of the most desirable characteristics in a leader. One study found that individuals with high EI could be 40% to 122% more effective in positions involving influencing, managing, negotiating and/or serving others. It is often argued that emotional intelligence (EI) is more important to an individual's performance than their IQ.
The TTI Emotional Quotient™ is a 13-page report. This business-friendly EQ profile is a simple yet powerful emotional intelligence assessment designed to be used by real people to get real results. This course will teach you to use your report as a roadmap and will help you think through your leadership and your interaction with others
Descriptions of the five core EQ factors measured are as follows:
- - How actively we take our emotional temperature.
- - How actively we manage our emotional states in a positive manner.
- - How actively we use our emotional energy to move us closer to our goals.
- - How actively we observe others' emotional temperature.
- - How actively we manage the emotional states of others.
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 329.00|
|Optional Fee||Cancel/Transfer Fee||$ 25.00|