Developing and Delivering Great Presentations
Dates: May 23, 2023
Meets: Tue., May. 23, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Boise State University-Yanke Research Park Rm 510
Registration Fee & Materials: $299.00
Connect with your audience and make an impact in your next public presentation!
It is the number one fear – public speaking. So how do you develop and present a speech, report, or short talk that engages and informs the audience while still keeping your wits about you? In this course, you will learn how to speak to audiences with confidence and competence. You will learn the best ways to overcome fear, connect with the audience, and impact them with your message.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Move past the fear of speaking
- Emphasize your message
- Connect with the audience
- Begin your presentation
- Motivate the audience to listen and care
- Use PowerPoint to support your message
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop confidence in yourself as a speaker
- Increase your impact on the audience
- Increase your speaking opportunities
- Develop your career
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 299.00|
Boise State University-Yanke Research Park Rm 510220 E Parkcenter Blvd
Boise, ID 83706