Project Management Program: Execution, Monitoring and Controlling
Dates: March 8-9, 2023
Meets: Wed. and Thu., Mar. 8, 9, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee & Materials: $549.00
Improve Your Ability to Manage a Project to a Successful Conclusion
The success of your project depends greatly on your ability as a Project Manager to create an environment that enables your project team to succeed.
This class gives new and experienced Project Managers insights and skills necessary to carry out the day-to-day management of a project, regardless of its size. The successful Project Manager knows how to build and motivate the project team, and then lead that team to be the most effective and productive it can be. They also understand that success is not guaranteed by good planning - effectively monitoring risks and controlling the project schedule, scope, and cost are essential to delivering on the promises of our projects.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to transform your project members into a highly effective team
- How to manage your team and stakeholders as the project progresses
- How to guide stakeholders through change control processes
- How to use data to monitor schedule and cost and forecast cost at completion
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Bring your project team together and create an effective team, rather than a group of individuals
- Assess the impact of requests for change and facilitate change control processes
- Utilize Earned Value Management tools to analyze schedule and cost performance
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 549.00|