Becoming a Servant Leader
Dates: November 29, 2022
Meets: Tue., Nov. 29, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Boise State-Yanke Family Research Park Rm 510
Registration Fee & Materials: $249.00
Effect Positive Changes as a Leader by Helping Others Become the Best They Can Be at What They Do
Many associate the idea of leadership with words like power, authority, and charisma. But historically those people who have actually made lasting positive change know that true leadership is much more about developing individuals and building a community around a shared purpose. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Servant Leadership and help you identify and make the changes in your leadership style to Improve Your Serve.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The characteristics and impact of historic servant-leaders
- The shared principles of effective servant leaders
- The practical changes necessary to move from power-based leadership to servant-leadership
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Compare and contrast power-leadership with servant-leadership
- Examine your own leadership style as it relates to the servant-leader model
- Reframe your attitude and approach to leadership to reflect the principles of servant-leadership
- Develop people to become the best at what they do
Call us at (208) 426-1709 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee & Materials||$ 249.00|
Boise State-Yanke Family Research Park Rm 510220 E Parkcenter Blvd
Boise, Idaho 83706-3940